Friday, April 22, 2011

Bloggy Doggy

I officially committed to USC this week! Now to deal with the rest of the college experience - taking tests and stuff. I'm currently looking for a roommate and it's very stressful. For some reason it's a lot like dating. I'm sure everything will work out for the best, though.

Anyways, next week will be truly getting down to the final steps of our inquiry project. I'm currently reading at Rainbow's End and it's very interesting. I hope to finish it within the next few days.

3 comments:

Gavo said...

Great job committing! You'll have a great time there!

I think Rainbow's End is really interesting, too. It's a very strange take on the future.

Anonymous said...

Yayyy committing is so much fun! It's quite astounding to realize where we will be spending the most exciting years of our lives.

Arielle said...

YAYA I am so excited that you have committed...I hope you find a roomate. I can not committ! so scary...